In summer, as the temperature rises, there is a loss of water in the body due to excessive sweating. so it is needed refreshing drink To restore lost body electrolytes and keep the body cool and hydrated,
buy now , Our best subscription plan now has a special price
here we have a bunch summer special Shared by Manpreet Kaur Paul, Executive Nutritionist, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals, Faridabad, the drinks to keep the summer blues at bay, which you must not miss. “These Summer Coolers Not Only Provide Instant” energy To the body but also helps in reducing body heat, thus acting as a refreshing drink. Also, many spices found in these drinks like black salt, cumin, black pepper or mint have their own benefits in preventing, increasing sunstroke. digestion and improve Immunity,” He said.
1. Plum-Ginger Juice
best of express premium
*6 ripe plums, seedless and finely chopped
*1 inch ginger, chopped
*½ tsp black salt
* Fennel powder / jaggery as per taste
*First of all, blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
*Then, add 2 cups of water until the mixture is smooth. You can add more cups of water to change the consistency of the juice as per your preference.
*Serve this drink chilled summer to get a refreshing feel
* Plums are a good source of vitamin A and can help improve vision.
*Plums act as a laxative and a. help maintain healthy digestive system
*Saunf/Jaggery is a natural sugar sweetener, so they won’t add extra calories to your diet
2. Masala Minty Kiwi Sorbet
*1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
*3 sprigs of mint
*3 tsp sugar
*Roasted Cumin Powder
*1/4 tsp black pepper powder
*some ice cubes
*In a mixer grinder add all the ingredients like kiwi, sugar, mint leaves, cumin powder and black pepper powder
*Add 1.5 cups of water to adjust the consistency of the drink
Now filter the drink through a sieve and serve it chilled.
*Kiwi is a rich source of Vitamin C
*Kiwi also helps in making your skin beautiful.
Mint and cumin have detoxifying and cleansing properties
3. Wood Apple Punch
*2 medium sized wood apple fruit (Bell)
*2 to 2.5 cups of water
*8 tsp jaggery powder
*1/2 tsp cardamom powder
* a pinch of black salt
*Break off the hard outer shell of the fruit and remove the pulp
* Put this pulp in a bowl and then add 1 cup of water to it. Let this mixture soak for about 15-20 minutes
* Now mash the pulp well with the help of masher and sieve the mashed mixture
*Add about cup of water while filtering the mixture
* After the mixture is filtered, add all the jaggery powder and water as per your requirement.
* Add a pinch of black salt and cardamom powder before serving.
*Bael (wood apple) is considered a good treatment for many diseases like ulcers, piles. respiratory system problems and can also relieve constipation
*Wood apple (bael) is rich in calcium, phosphorus and dietary fiber. So it can help in relieving constipation which is very common during pregnancy.
*Bael naturally fights bacteria and viral infections and can reduce inflammation in the body
4. Jamun Masala Soda
*200 grams Jamun
*Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
*1 tsp salt
*2 tsp chaat masala
*1 tsp cumin powder
*Soda – to make the drink fizzy
Wash and wash the berries thoroughly. Dry them with the help of kitchen towel
* Now take out the jamun in a bowl, sprinkle 1 tsp salt on it and keep the jamun aside for 30 minutes.
*You will see that the jamuns have become soft, mash them with your fingers
*Discard the seeds and collect the pulp in a separate bowl
* Puree the pulp of the berries with a blender and add 1/4 cup of water to set the consistency
*Add Lemon Add juice, cumin powder and chaat masala in a glass and mix well
*Now, you can mix equal quantity of lemon juice mixture with 2 teaspoons of jamun pulp in a glass
*Add soda just before serving for best results
* Helps to improve berries hemoglobin to count
*This fruit helps in improving the health of your eyes and skin
* Jamun being low in glycemic index makes it a suitable choice for women gestational diabetes
* Jamuns rich in potassium are very beneficial for the heart.
5. Meloni Berry Drink
* 3 cups watermelon (sliced and seedless)
*3 tsp lemon juice
*3 tsp powdered sugar
*some ice cubes
* Mix strawberries, watermelonPut in a blender with cup water along with lemon juice and powdered sugar and adjust to a smooth consistency
*Place some ice cubes in a glass and then add juice
*Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing cooling effect
*This is a very good drink pregnant mothers, Watermelon may help fight morning sickness, Prevention dehydration and reduce heartburn
Watermelon is high in pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) and it helps to relieve body fatigue, stress and anxiety.
6. Cooling Cucumber
*Cucumber – cup
*Basil seeds – 2 tbsp
*Ginger juice – 1 tsp
*Black salt – 1/4 tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
* Cardamom powder – 1 tsp (to make sweet)
* Mint leaves – some
*half cup CucumberAdd mint leaves and water as per consistency
* Put basil seeds, black salt, cumin powder in a serving glass, ginger juice and cardamom powder to give the drink a natural sweet taste
* Pour the juice of the prepared cucumber over it and enjoy cooling
*Cucumber helps in rejuvenating dry and lifeless skin
*Cucumbers contain about 96% water and are ideal for detoxification and preventing dehydration
Basil seeds are known to reduce body heat and have a soothing effect on the stomach by reducing stomach acid.
7. Sweet Carrie Panna
* 2 raw mangoes (medium sized)
*1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
*3/4 tsp asafoetida
* Black pepper – a pinch
*2 cups water
*1 cup jaggery
*First of all peel off and cut it raw mango and then transfer the cut pieces to a pan
* Add 1 cup of water to it and cook for about 15 minutes till the mango pieces become soft
*Now, remove the pan from the flame and let it cool down. After sometime, put the softened pieces of mango in a blender
*Add 1 cup jaggery powder and 2 cups water and grind into a smooth puree
Sieve this mixture in another bowl, add asafoetida, roasted cumin powder and black pepper.
*While serving, fill 2/3 of the glass with Cari Panna mixture and the rest with cold water
*You can adjust the powder of jaggery according to your taste
Cari Panna / Aam Panna helps in keeping the body hydrated during summers and also helps in maintaining the electrolyte balance of the body.
* Raw mango is rich in pectin which helps in regulating the digestion process of the body.
8. Saffron Dry Fruit Lassi
*1 cup curd
*2 tbsp Almonds
*2 tbsp raisins
*2-3 figs, thinly sliced
*1/4 tsp saffron strands
*Put curd and all dry fruits in the blender
*Blend well to make sure everything is mixed properly.
*Finally, transfer the mixed lassi into a serving glass and sprinkle saffron strands over it
*Enjoy this healthy, sugar free Lassi to beat the heat
Lassi is a good source of probiotics. Its consumption can help promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the body. Intestine
Lassi is rich in calcium. It is an excellent drink for pregnant women to strengthen their bones and meet the calcium requirement.
*It is a natural and healthy remedy Abdominal distension
9. Sweet Sattu
* 1 glass cold water
*2 tbsp Sattu powder
* 1 tbsp jaggery
*1/4 tsp black salt
* 1/2 tsp lime juice (optional)
*Pour cold water in a glass
* Put 2 tbsp sattu in the glass and then add 1 tsp jaggery to it
* Add a pinch of black salt and if you like spicy taste, you can also add Lemon juice For this. Mix and mix well before serving
* Sattu is one of the most popular drinks during summers. it is a good source of protein and other electrolytes, keeps the body hydrated and gives enough energy to withstand the heat in this season
*Sattu has a low glycemic index and hence can benefit people with diabetes and women with gestational diabetes
*It’s also natural* blood pressure regulator
10. Pineapple Wheatgrass Nectar
*40 g wheatgrass (fresh and young grass)
*3-4 pieces of pineapple
*Ginger – a small piece
* Wash fruits and wheatgrass thoroughly in running water.
*Put all the ingredients in the blender and add water to adjust the consistency.
* Now filter this mixture through a sieve.
* Juice of wheatgrass helps in reducing the increased blood cholesterol Level.
* Drinking this juice on an empty stomach helps in reducing weight.
*Excellent cleaning properties duba grass Helps to detoxify your body.
I Follow us for more lifestyle news Instagram | Twitter , Don’t miss out on Facebook and the latest updates!