Wednesday brought usfor as the 4th episode of live action falls on . Jedi Kenobi in Exile ( ) is in poor condition after being burned almost alive ( ).
Our hero managed to escape with the help of the Imperial officer Tala Durith (Indira Varma), who secretly helped Jedi escape from Vader’s clutches through an underground railway known as Path. The changing Sith Lord will no doubt be pleased to know this.
Unfortunately, Tala and Obi-Van left little Princess Leia Organa (Vivienne Lira Blair) alone to reach the ship that would take her to Alderaan, and she fell into the clutches of the Emperor Inquisitor Revan.), aka Third Sister. Jani is determined to win Vader’s sympathy, so fortunately only Obi-Van knows that Leia Sith is the Lord’s lost daughter.
It is time to immerse ourselves in the Force and immerse ourselves in a galaxy. SPOYLER. The show takes place about 10 years after Sith’s revenge and nine years ago.
There is no escape
Obi-Wan makes a spectacular reconnection with the Force and joins Tala to rescue Leah from the Inquisitor’s castle in the Light, but the cunning Reva places a follower on the girl’s favorite droid, LOLA. This is part of his plan to follow the Jedi and the Way, which saves him from drowning in deadly force by Vader (who enters the room in an extremely cool way).
As darkness releases Lord Reva, he says, “I seem to have underestimated you.” Every line causes a vibe, and James Earl Jones, still 91, is still great.
This calls back(aka Episode IV: New Hope), because Vader uses a similar tactic to allow the Millennial Hawk to lead a secret rebel base in the Yavin IV Empire. Since the film takes place nine years after the show, it makes sense for the Lord of the Sith to use tactics again.
Leia also recalls the action in “New Hope” and thinks that the presence of a spectator on the ship is the “only explanation” for their escape. I think the events of this show taught him this lesson in a difficult way.
Seeing Obi-Wan secretly wandering around the Imperial object is visually similar to the original Star Wars, as he spins in the Death Star’s saloons to turn off the battle station’s tractor beam. Fortress Inquisitorius was previously seen in the 2019 video gamehere Cal Kestis leaks to him for his final mission (the game takes place five years before this show).
Before traveling to Nura, she briefly immerses herself in the healing fluids of a bacterial tank to repair her burns after a fight with Obi-Van Vader. Like any good action hero, she shortens her recovery because Leah needs to be rescued. This metaphor always emphasizes me – Obi-Wan is calm, you do not want to be infected with a terrible cosmic infection.
This bath also provided the perfect opportunity for a delicious return – just ask Boba Vett– Obi-Wan and Anaki are super Jedi friends and jump in cool armor during Clone Wars, but it doesn’t happen. We only remember his last trauma in the battle with Vader and the image of the Sith Lord in his tank. It’s still pretty cool, and it’s better to accelerate than to progress further in chronology.
Obi-Wan also meets Rocken (O’Shea Jackson Jr.), an anti-Imperial network leader who is trying to help the Jedi survive. His wife was either a former member of the Order or a sensitive Force hunted by the Inquisitors. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
Roken’s network is not the Rebel Alliance we see in the Original Trilogy (New Hope strikes the Jedi’s Return and Return of the Empire). At this point in the timeline, the resistance efforts are largely a series of scattered cells operating independently – uniting them during the events of the CGI cartoon series by renegade Imperial senators Mon Mothma and Bail Organa (Leia’s patronizing father).a few years later.
During the leak of the castle Inquisitor, Obi-Van discovers a terrible room full of preserved bodies of dead Jedi, including young people. This is a wonderful reminder of the terrible deeds of the empire.
Some fans may recognize a Kosiana that looks like the Jedi Master Tera Sinube among the tombs. He showed himself many timesperhaps most memorable, when he helped Anaki’s Padavan Ahsoka Tano recover a lost light sword.
He also lived a very long lifeIn the stories of the High Republic period (more than 200 years before the events of this show). Earlier, after the 66th Order, we had no information about his fate .
It is not clear why the empire kept the Jedi’s corpses, but it may be due to attempts to genetically engineer the Mighty Creatures to act as replacement corpses in the event of Emperor Palpati’s death.
(Occurs 10 years before Obi-Wan) and (It happens about 18 years after the show) Palpati’s attempts to use science to prolong his life indefinitely. He didn’t take it completely until he was killed in Return of the Jedi, that’s why On the rise of Skywalker (about 44 years after the events of this show).
As we know how Palpati’s plot line plays out, it feels like the inevitable end of a little story. We hope that these genetic experiments are nothing but his tricks.
Water services and Easter eggs
- The horrific scene where Obi-Wan hits Stomtroopers from the dark reflects a similar moment seen in the 2010 trailer for The Force Unleashed 2.
- Obi-Wan’s swim in the Inquisitor’s castle recalls swimming in Nabu. and reflects Cal Kestis’s infiltration method for the Jedi: The Last Mission of the Fallen Order.
- Leia’s Power Sensitivity probably allowed Reva to resist mental research.
- We hear the Storm Soldier say that the Light has given him reptiles – I never get tired of getting fragments from the conversations of the Imperial pirates, reminding us that they are just ordinary Colar trying to roam the galaxy ruled by space magicians.
- The torture chamber brought by Leia looks like a room with the last head of the Jedi: Fallen Order.
- The Black Armored Clearing Troops make their live debut in this episode, appearing in the movie Jedi: Fallen Order (which was a serious pain to lose in battle). comic book series and writer Charles Soule funny escape. Their helmets were probably redesigned over the years after these appearances, probably as the Empire passed from clone troops to storm warriors.
- Leia and Obi-Van under the trench coat look like an attempt to sneak the child into the cinema.
- It’s great to see Roken pilots use T-47 air speeds. The Rebel Alliance will later turn into snow accelerators for use on the icy planet Hoth, as seen in The Empire Strikes Back.
We would be proud if you would join us for more Easter eggs and observationsEpisode 5 of Obi-Wan Kenobi – When the last season reaches Disney Plus.
You can’t miss the best TV shows of 2022 Netflix, HBO, Disney Plus and more
See all pictures